Friday, January 18, 2008

Is it a sign that we go to OZ?

Justin and I have been talking, and we figure that since we are currently living on the West Coast, it makes sense that the next big trip we take should probably be westward as opposed to eastward. And I just found out that a cousin of mine is about to move to Australia. Plus, our friends Aaron and Fabi are living currently in Melbourne. Is it a sign? Is the land of OZ calling to us? It very well may be. I always have wanted to go there anyways. I went out on a couple of dates with an Australian once. He was nice and very funny. In fact, all the Australians I have ever met have been pretty darn nice, which seems to bode well for a visit. My favorite part of my date with him was when I asked him if Foster's was truly Australian for beer. Apparently, no. According to him, Foster's is Australian for piss. Hmmmm.... He was very adamant about it too. Oh well. Have to think about it, won't I?

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Yeah, Foster's is Australian for "crap beer" from what we've been told. You're more than welcome to come visit us when you're up to it. That 14-hour plane ride is ROUGH but it's worth it. (We'll be residing in the outback but will meet you somewhere on the coast because there's nothing to do in our little town.)