Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Recovering

So, its 5 days out of the last chemo, and it definitely knocked me out. I slept so much on Saturday and Sunday. It sucks. I get chemo on a Thursday and it knocks me out pretty well until about Tuesday. Then, by the time I am feeling pretty decent, I have to lay low because of my counts. So, I get about 5 days every two weeks where I am both feeling up to and am allowed to do whatever I want. I can't believe I have to do this nine more times. I waffle between being incredibly grateful that there is a treatment and that I am doing so well with it, but I am resentful that I have over four more months of this. I feel so horrible that I am so ungrateful. The emotional part of dealing with cancer is as difficult at times as dealing with the side effects. Anyways, I'll probably be lying low for a while. I'll let you know if anything fun happens.

2 comments:

molly said...

I love yo uand think you are the bravest person I know!!!

I'm sending a virtual hug!!!

Robyn Hines said...

(Another Robyn up thar, haha.)

*hugs* This too will pass.