Monday, February 9, 2009

Little sprouts

Sometimes you know what you know, but you don't know it, you know?

I knew my hair would eventually grow back, but I've been sporting the peach fuzz with no sprouts. I began to think to myself, what if it never grows back? What if I'm bald forever. Pro: no more shaving my legs. Con: Little children staring at me when I'm in public. Pro: Low maintenance. Con: Poor temperature regulation. I decided within myself that I would take the hairless state rather than a cancerous one.

However, my fears were not founded because I have discovered little bumps on my head. I am sprouting new fair. Right now, it is just potential, but it is potential nonetheless.

It may not seems like much, but sometimes not much is quite something. Depending on where you are.

No comments: