Friday, December 26, 2008

Day 5, 673,999

Ok, so that tittle isn't exactly accurate, but that's how it feels to me. I am going to stay positive in this blog, but if I were to complain I would say the following things:

1. Low-bacteria hospital food stinks
2. It stinks being woken up every 3 hours for vitals
3. Peeing in a basin isn't as easy as it looks.
4. Hospital beds aren't terribly comfortable.
5. I hate wearing a face mask every time I leave my room.

But I am not going to complain. In fact, I actually am doing really well so far, praise God. It's nice not to feel too bad yet. I know the worst is to come, but at least it isn't here yet. I feel bad for Justin and Beverly who don't have too much to do when they are up at the hospital. When I feel decent, I am pretty self-sufficient. However, I have the feeling that their day is coming soon.

I hope each and every one of you had a blessed Christmas.

No comments: