Wednesday, December 31, 2008

A new day

There are two particularly frustrating scenarios to face when one is writing: the first is when you can think of nothing to say, and the second is when there are so many thoughts in your head that it seems impossible to put them all into some kind of coherent order.

I suppose I should catch people up with what's going on. I had the stem cell transplant yesterday, and it came off without a hitch. Other than having little to no appetite, things are going really well. I am sailing through so far. Of course, there are harder days to come when my counts completely tank. I'm really hoping that they will be able to release me by next Friday, or Monday the 12th at the latest. Still, it feels really far away. I am really really tired of being here.

I wish I had more to tell you, but so far it has been pretty boring. Please keep praying for me and my family. We need it more than I can say.

No comments: